Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome, Welcome 1 and all...

As my first post, I'd like to discuss a scripture that has been on my mind of late. This is a passage that we've all, probably, heard pieces of before, but I'm just beginning to listen and understand the power in these words!

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matthew7:7

Most people know that asking leads to receiving, but I've began to take a different perspective. Sometimes, we limit ourselves by asking too little of God... and people.  Through God, our possibilities are boundless, but we must ask for it all. Thinking back, I know that my prayers have sometimes been to get me to the next level, to skate by without harm, or to just get by, but after letting this passage fall upon me, I'm ready to really ask for what I want. Now is the time to let God in on your 'big picture!' Ask for everything, and you'll not only get to the next level, but you'll begin to see your dreams come true!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment